As if the colour couldn’t get any cooler, the Kardashian’s famously posted that picture captioned ‘All Black Everything’ and suddenly we’re acting as if black came around just yesterday.
It might be that I channel my inner Morticia Addams too frequently, or that I took ‘Black Friday’ a little too literally, but I’ve been buying everything with one – and only one – requirement recently: it has to be black.
From L-R, these are the eternally-stylish black accessories I’ve bought recently that will upgrade my look in an instant:
- Zara Mini City Bag – £39.99, SOLD OUT
- Kate Spade Cedar Street Lacey Wallet – £145, Kate Spade (this was a gift from my boyfriend whilst he was in New York, so it worked out at £90!)
- River Island Studded Slipper Shoe – £28, SOLD OUT
- Zara Open Track Sole Booties – £39.99, Zara
- Comme Des Garcons Coin Purse – £95, Goodhood London
- Topshop Black Floppy Fedora – £35, Topshop