As the evenings are beginning to stay lighter for longer, Valentine’s Day has passed for another year and the high street is brightening up with new season colours, it can only mark the start of Spring. Whilst our favourite stores are starting to stock sandals and crop tops, it’s not feasible that we all don our sunnies and step out into the cold every day, so simply update your winter wardrobe with some colourful accessories to freshen up your look. Here’s my pick of the best statement Spring accessories on the high street:
- Add a little embellishment to your outfit and channel your inner bohemian with this gorgeous Ethnic Beaded Necklace from Zara – it’s a steal at £19.99!
- Update your traditional tartan scarf with this pretty Pastel Checked Wrap version, £22 at Warehouse
- Let tan accessories take over your Spring wardrobe with another Warehouse winner, this £24 Croc Belt
- Strip off the woolly gloves and decorate your nail-painted hands with this beautiful Freedom at Topshop Mixed Rhinestone Ring Pack – you’ll nab five rings for just £16.50!
- Nothing screams Spring like tan and blue accessories, and this £40 River Island Colour Block Bowler Bag gives you exactly that!
- Moschino made gimmicky phone cases cool last year, so take a slice of the action with Accessorize’s £10 alternative – this cute Watermelon iPhone 5 Case
- Swap your bobble hat for this chic H&M Fedora – it retains the same premium quality you’ll see elsewhere on the high street but dons a sweet £14.99 price tag
- Treat yourself to a new timepiece this Spring with a pretty pastel strap – I love this Olivia Burton Midi Dial Watch, £65 from the Wonderland collection
- If there was a colour that said Spring, it’d be lemon yellow all day long; this £15.99 Top Lock Clutch Bag from New Look adds a little sunshine to your every day
I hope you like these picks! Let me know what your go-to accessories are for the Winter to Spring transition!