Despite there being an anti-climatic eclipse yesterday, Friday 20th March also marked the official start of Spring 2015 – a time to embrace the warmer weather, enjoy the lighter evenings and begin our countdown to summer. And, as we all know, with a new season comes new favourites; our wardrobes get revamped and our make-up routines are turned on their heads.
I’ve been loving experimenting with new skincare and beauty products this month and have picked my top 10 that’ll continue with me throughout spring.
- The holy grail of all beauty products, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant is a favourite all year round but particularly perfect for Spring; protecting your skin from both the colder weather and the sunshine, this 2-in-1 is essential for the current climate transition
- Designed to leave a matte finish on normal to combination skin, the silky smooth Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream offers protection from shine in the warmer weather
- For flawless Kim Kardashian-esque concealer that brightens and beautifies, look no further than the MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
- My holy grail primer, the Estée Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer will keep your foundation in place all day with a silky smooth finish
- Spring screams for pretty nude lipsticks and this Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Minx offers the perfect rosey ‘your lips but better’ look
- The ultimate base coat, Sally Hansen Nail Rehab offers incredible shine and the perfect pick-me-up for chipped, winter-damaged nails
- For night out nails, swap your winter berry for bright spring red with Ciaté London Nail Polish in Mistress
- Indulge in the warmer weather and dust MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Global Glow on to your cheeks and temples for a sun-kissed look
- Blend your base seamlessly with the Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush and achieve flawless foundation ready for spring
- If you’re changing your style during the day, the Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring will be your new BFF; leaving zero kinks and offering serious comfort, I can’t recommend these enough!
What do you think of my current skincare and beauty favourites? What are your beauty must-haves at the moment? Let me know!