I’m not usually one to splurge on skincare and pampering products, however when I found myself feeling more than a little poorly last week, I couldn’t resist treating myself to some new Lush Cosmetics goodies. If there’s something I’m guilty off, it’s deciding that I need to lend myself a little extra TLC whenever I’m bound by even the mildest ailment.
A duvet tucked around me and a green tea in hand, I ordered a few goodies and couldn’t wait for them to arrive. Here’s what I ordered online plus I’ve got two other treats to show you that I picked up in store a few weeks ago!
(from l-r, top to bottom: Lush Mask of Magnaminty, Lush Mask of Magnaminty, Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab, Lush King of Skin Body Butter, Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs, Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt, Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar, Lush Snow Angel Bath Bomb Melt, Lush Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb)
- I had to pick up the Lush Mask of Magnaminty after reading Dream & Dazzle’s review on it – I’m so excited to try this mask, especially because it smells so peppermint-y and healthy
- At only £1 each, I couldn’t resist grabbing one of the Lush Toner Tabs – the infused tea tree that’s released through the steam will do wonders for my skin
- Speaking of skin, I picked up one of the Lush King of Skin body butters after watching Tanya Burr declare it a Holy Grail product – it’s super soft and smooth and smells absolutely divine
- A little risque I’ll admit, the Lush Atomic Toothy Tabs were definitely a spontaneous buy but live up to their expectations. I’m intrigued to see if they’ll whiten my teeth too, as one of the core ingredients is baking soda
- Totally frivolous but pretty nonetheless, I opted for the Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt as my first novelty purchase; the bath melt would make the perfect surprise gift for a friend
- A Lush icon, I added The Comforter to my basket too! This is potentially the best-smelling bubble bar in the world – simply crumble a piece off and soak in skin-smoothing bubble bath
- One of two Christmas sale items, I picked up the Lush Snow Angel Bath Bomb Melt for no reason other than it’s beautiful; I’ve wanted to try this for ages now!
- The new spin on Lush’s classic, the Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb was only £1 in the sale and couldn’t be missed. It’s an unusual take on the Christmas dessert but turns your bath into actual colour heaven
That’s everything that I bought in this Lush haul – what do you think of my picks? I’m definitely going to do a proper Lush skincare haul next month too as I think the Mask of Magnaminty will be a definite new favourite.